Re: [casi] iraqi opposition and the Cairo Conference

Dear list members,
It is a long time since I sent an email to CASI. The reasons are many, I am busy with my work but
may be the important reason is that those who try to pull CASI from a campaign against sanctions to
a campaign against Iraq government.
Again the Iraqi communists abroad are playing a memory game. I do not know why they suppose that
Iraqis forgot the crimes they committed in Iraq during 1959 and 1963. They succeeded in converting
Qasim regime from a national and patriotic to a brutal dictatorship just for their interests.
        In the National Iraqi Coalition, the Iraqi opposition that held a conference in Paris last
week, there are communists who put their interests aside for sake of Iraq. This coalition is the
real opposition including Iraqis are in exile but they refused any money or luxury from CIA as the
other opposition that emerged suddenly after 1992 including Iraqis were high rank officials and
committed many crimes here in Iraq, I do not know how communists are with them? May be I know as
long as Iraqi communist party had many disputes and divided into three or more communists parties!
        I asked in my last message and ask now to put every thing aside and work together to
protect and defend Iraq and there will enough time to blame and reconcile.
 Best regards.
Nermin Al-Mufti, Baghdad, Iraq