[casi] I'm back!

With lots of other things to do, I had taken myself off the list (as if
anybody noticed!). I'm in the process of trying to force my college of FE to
twin up with a college in Iraq as an expression of solidarity with the Iraqi
and Kurdish peoples.

If anybody has any details of contacts in Iraq who I could get in contact
with in order to set this process in motion, could they please let me know
as soon as possible. The idea is that it begins with a small group of
individuals expressing solidarity, a motion has already been proposed to the
union that we extend it to union level and it is hoped that once something
solid is in place, we can force the college through the board of governors
to forge official links. We would like to think that other union branches
would follow suit.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Diarmuid