[casi] Middle East Meeting - Book Now

Dear list,

Francis sent this to me today. Let him know if you plan to attend. His phone
number is listed below.

Anai

People are now signing up to attend our Debate and Questiontime next week on
The Middle East and involving Jean Lambert MEP, Stephen Twigg MP and
Malcolm Harper, Executive Director of UNA UK

As we have said, this event is by invitation only, so please let us know now
if you want to attend or not. Just email me or phone and let us know your
name and if you come from any organisation. Then we will reserve a place for
you.

The meeting is next Thursday, February 20th at St John's Church at the
corner of Green Lanes and Bourne Hill. The meeting starts at 8.0pm but if
you can arrive by 7.30pm then you will get a cup of tea or coffee! Now
that's an offer!

Although we will be inviting questions from the floor, we will also be
inviting  written questions as well so if you would like to send in a
written question to  me then please do.

Best Wishes,

Francis Sealey
Enfield UNA