Re: [casi] dossier

--- John Gorenfeld <goren@OCF.Berkeley.EDU> wrote:
> Here in the United States, almost no news outlet has
> said a word about
> the plagiarized dossier. You guys should concentrate
> on them.

They're a lost cause. Bush is enough of a manic to go
to war for any reason he can find (normally because
his religion tells him to). The American's support
him.
The media here is almost as bad, but most people
oppose war. Certainly, most people in Blair's labour
party oppose him, and will resign if he goes to war.
There is talk of everybody in my local party resigning
at the same time, which would probably hit the news.
As soon as Blair realises that if he keeps trying to
bomb civilians in Iraq he will lose the next election
by a record margin.

Alun