[casi] Tony Blair last night

I don't know if many saw Blair with Paxman last night on BBC2. I haven't got
a transcript but i can't remember him referring to Powell's speech. He did
it maybe once, I thought it was probably the most striking thing about the
interview. Colin Powell presents evidence for 90 mins to th UNSC and Tony
Blair, in a 50 minute interview the next day barely mentions it.
The other thing which struck me was that he said to people about
intelligence coming accross his desk every day, implying people should trust
him, by the time the later Newsnight happened they had the dodgy
intelligence dossier whicch showed Downing St had nothing new...

Thanks to all on this listr for their sterling work.
Richard Byrne
Voices
sign the pledge of resistance to the "war on terrorism"
www.j-n-v.org