[casi] Oil Independence and/or War With Iraq?

Given Iraq's position as a major oil supplier, many are suspicious that the
U.S. motives for war are in large part due to a desire to secure oil.  In
fact, some people argue that the price of oil isn't really $1.95 a gallon --
it is a war with Iraq. Where do you stand?
Vote here: http://www.care2.com/go/z/4301

Anai Rhoads

- - - -
First they came for the Communists,  and I didn't speak up because I
wasn't a Communist... ...Then they came for me, and by that time, no one was
left to speak up.

-- Pastor Martin Neimoeller, Nazi Germany during WWII