[casi] Is anyone surprised by this? Not me!

WWW.INFOWARS.COM -- POSTED 2/1/03 AT 10:00 AM CENTRAL)
The Northwoods government terrorism plan included blaming foreign enemies for space disasters. It
also called for hijacking jet airliners, bombing US ships, bombing DC, sniper attacks and for the
US army to dress up in foreign uniforms and attack marine corps bases. (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE
DECLASSIFIED NORTHWOODS DOCUMENT -- PLEASE READ ALL 15 PAGES CLOSELY).
ABC: "The Joint Chiefs even proposed using the potential death of astronaut John Glenn during the
first attempt to put an American into orbit as a false pretext for war with Cuba..." (Click Here
for the Article)

Baltimore Sun: "The Northwoods plan also proposed that if the 1962 launch of John Glenn into orbit
were to fail, resulting in the astronaut's death, the US government would publicize fabricated
evidence that Cuba had used electronic interference to sabotage the flight..." (Click Here for the
Article)

Analysis note from Alex Jones:

Three weeks ago, on my syndicated radio show, I said that there was a very good chance that the
globalists would do something horrible concerning the latest Colombia mission. Understand, the
psychological warfare technicians do not even need to publicly blame Iraq for the Columbia
disaster. It will serve as a distraction in the global press during the final weeks of war
preparation in the gulf. It will serve the dual purpose of unifying the country behind President
Bush as he grandstands, talking about how horrible the death of the astronauts has been.

I pointed out many times on the air that they are using primitive psychological mechanisms built
into our most primitive programming to unify and control us. Child kidnappings are actually down by
two thirds since the late 1980's and early 1990, but the unified bureaus of propaganda (ABC, CNN,
FOX etc.) have been playing it up as an incredible epidemic. We have seen an emerging pattern over
the last few decades of playing up child kidnapping right before a war.

If you are asking what this has to do with Columbia blowing up on reentry, let me explain it in
simpler terms. What happens if you hit a beehive with a baseball bat? The bees will come out and
attack anything in the vicinity. To give you a human example, in primitive societies when a large
predator takes a member of the tribe, especially a young member, the tribe will go into a vicious
seek-and-destroy hunting frenzy that we call "war" today. This is why they play up child
kidnappings before a war.

Similarly, the space program is at the core of American pride, and we see our astronauts as our
greatest heroes -- great explorers. Their deaths cause insecurity, fear and anger. But don't worry,
your gracious leader Lord Bush will feel the pain with you. Many weak-minded Americans will shift
into mindless group-think and poll numbers for the war will rapidly rise.

Another set of key data points that need to be looked at are:
-This is the first Israeli in space -- the fact that he died on board is given twice as much
attention than the other six are getting combined. This is being used as a type of tribal bonding
mechanism for the coming war for empire in the Middle East. "Our champion warriors died with your
champion warriors..."
-You cannot ignore the fact that globalists are obsessed with numerology and that this was the
113th flight of the space shuttle program.

There are many more points that we will be posting on this area of infowars.com in the future. Just
remember, NASA was remote-controlling the space shuttle via computer.

IMPORTANT ARTICLES:

Security high as shuttle launches with Israel's first astronaut

Israeli astronaut's air force career included bombing an Iraqi nuclear reactor in 1981