[casi] No war no sloution

For me it is clear, what many people on this list assume opposite to. This
is campaign against sanctions on iraq list, not campaign against war in
iraq. automatically any body on this list knows horror of sanctins in my
country. this will continue to happen if there is no action- so all these
nice people against wars actually support many deaths due to sanctions and
due to Saddam. and they say we are against sanctions also. and then what did
you do. post messages to this list for 10 years?
No body has done anything to help end iraq suffering for 10 years. so when
america wants to end it- and i know it doesnt do it out of liking for us.
then these people say no! we want more inspections and more sanctions and
more killed iraqi and children.
some american action is only way to end sanctions on iraq.

thankyou

Abdulkarim Salih