Re: [casi] attacking the civilian infrastructure

Dear Mark

It looks like the Author was only interested in what the "generals" feel.
What about the civilians who are going to be terrorized by 300 to 400 cruise
missiles raining on them each day! They will be more physically, emotionally
and psychologically exhausted than the "generals". Do they think that the
"Generals" are that stupid to stay in their offices to be bombed. They must
have created alternate command post with Electrical generators, water,
communication lines ..etc. etc. It is the poor people, the innocent people
who are going to be without electricity, without water, without telephones..
for god knows how long. I need not to tell you that we will not be able to
call for an ambulance in case of need!. Even if the hospital has an
emergency generator we will not be operated on for lack of water needed for
the doctors to scrub their hand that is if the patiant or doctors can arrive
to the hospital.

Then comes the end of the war day 10 or day 200 one discover his relatives
and love ones have been bombed long ago, schools, bridges, hospitals, dams
... all "unintentionally bombed". I am suppose to be comforted by telling me
that my love ones were  "in the wrong place at the wrong time" and in fact
it is my love ones fault to try to intercept the bomb or the cruise
missiles!

Having been physically, emotionally and psychologically exhausted and
endured so much I will be ready to burn, yes burn with revange,  evey
basterd that casued this with every drop of oil we have and they know we
have a lot of it. In fact we know we are paying the price so they can
control the oil and for NO other reason.

Best regards
Ghazwan Al-Mukhtar
Baghdad, Iraq