From: "Voices UK" <voices@viwuk.freeserve.co.uk>
To: "CASI discussion list" <casi-discuss@lists.casi.org.uk>
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 12:54 AM
Subject: [casi] Fw: Anti war on Iraq info/events Fw: Should Britain go to
war with Iraq?

MyOffers Template
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 12:09 AM
Subject: Anti war on Iraq info/events Fw: Should Britain go to war with
Iraq?

                    SHOULD BRITAIN
                  GO TO WAR?

                  Hi Mike

                  With the recent increase in the number of servicemen that
have been sent to the Gulf it looks like Britain may be about to declare war
on Iraq. Because many of us feel strongly about this, IMRS is giving you the
chance to register your view.

                  We will be making the results available to the national
press, TV and radio, so you have a real opportunity to make your voice
heard.

                  The question we are asking are:
                          a.. Should Britain go to war with Iraq?

                          b.. Will British involvement in a war against Iraq
increase the risk of terrorist attacks in Britain?

                          c.. Will a war against Iraq affect Global
Economies?

                          d.. Would the money spent on a war be better spent
on services at home?

                  Ask your friends to join in.
                  This is an emotive subject and IMRS wants to make this
poll about the situation in Iraq the biggest ever undertaken in the UK. We
want to get millions of responses in the next seven days and we hope that
you can help us achieve this by forwarding this email to as many of your
friends, colleagues and family as possible.

                   Thank you.

                  The IMRS team

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Inaction is not an option. An immoral,unjust and illegal war can be stopped.