[casi] WWW.CAFE-UNI.COM

The State of the Union Speech has been added to my website.

WWW.CAFE-UNI.COM

" What the Papers Say"  has a selection of newspaper articles.Most articles
are presented as basic text ( with original URL) for quick and easy download
and printing
 "News Headlines" has links to today's articles in the world media relating
to a variety of topics.
"Peace Matters"  has details of peace actions around the country and I am
always glad to add your events. Please email me with details.
"International Politics" has pages of interest on foreign policy, Hansard
and Senate Records,United Nations Resolutions,email addresses for MPs,etc
"Resources" information,history and maps.

Many pages are updated daily ,please check it out.

I would be interested in your criticisms of the site to cafe-uni@freeuk.com
I am sure you will find something of interest.

Grayham
Webmaster
WWW.CAFE-UNI.COM