Re: [casi] Iraqi Water Systems.

Dear Bert
 I know that “Not everyone will accept the official Iraqi war damage
report, in the West”. I know also that many people and some CASI members did
not accept the UNICEF report about 500000 children died because of the
sanctions, and that report was not a government report it was a UN report. I
know that there are people who believe that “truth” comes only from their
MOD and DOD. This “truth” will not come now, maybe in another 20 years,
because they do not want to say that they did it! Have you ever seen a crock
voluntarily confessing his crime to the police not even on TV shows!

I have no faith in MOD or DOD to “learn from the "mistakes" of the past”. I
am sure they will bomb the same water, sewage, electricity, communication
systems that they destroyed 12 years ago. I am sure that if I am still
alive, 10 years from now, we will have a chance to discuss whether the 2003
attacks on these targets were intentional and deliberate or was it
collateral!

Best regards
Ghazwan Al-Mukhtar
Baghdad, Iraq