Re: [casi] (Bert Gedin) targeting of water treatment facilities

To Josh & List.

Hopefully, none of us, are staring at these, very meticulous, documents,
with tunnel-vision. They were sent out at the outset of the Gulf War. They
were internal military documents. They give extremely useful CLUES, & it
annoys me somewhat when people think so concretely, without
putting matters in context, & trying to understand the thinking, & attitudes
that underlie the action. If you want evidence of bombed water systems, then
don't restrict yourself to these documents. I sent out several other
articles, re. Iraqi Water Systems, but - quite frankly - I get the
impression that none of those have received your attention. Are you, at all,
familiar with the history of Iraq, since the Gulf War & before? Are you
knowledgable about US military history, and Britain's role in the history of
the Middle East? - I do accept people's right to accept or reject anything
on this site. But I would prefer that the various factors were, at least,
carefully considered.

Greetings,   Bert.