Re: [casi] (Bert Gedin) targeting of water treatment facilities

Dear Alun,

Aren't you jumping to (unfounded) conclusions? A useless document? The US
military NOT bombing Iraqi infra-structure? Do you really believe that Iraqi
water systems have never been bombed? The US military may be full of really
nice people, but it is those very "really nice people" who cause so much
havoc, including "collateral damage". Maybe you're underestimating CASI - it
includes a number of experts in politics, science etc., as well as ordinary
folks with plenty of common sense.
CASI is no "ship of fools"!

Greetings,

Bert.