Re: [casi] (Bert Gedin) targeting of water treatment facilities

Dear Alun & List,

The Report you refer to had already been provided by Dr. Eric Herring,
this last Friday. However, my appreciation for so kindly trying to be
helpful. - It would be good if some others, with expertise or with accurate
knowledge, or sources, could join this discussion. Not neccessarily with a
strong political message, just to demonstrate some eesential facts. Perhaps
a few of our Iraqi friends would like to contribute?

Greetings,

Bert G. (B'ham, UK).