Re: [casi] US PREPARES HIROSHIMA-LIKE GENOCIDE FOR IRAQIS

--- SPREWELLAIEC5MI@aol.com wrote:
> If one wants to speak of pure evil, those who devise
> these plans are pure
> evil. The casualties in Baghdad would be
> enormous...many times the number of
> those killed on September 11. When they say the war
> would not be against the
> Iraqi people....DON'T BELIEVE THEIR LIES!

What 9/11 got to do with any of this. Don't get me
started on 9/11!
Sod it.

OK. Let's look at 9/11 logically.

Big plane crashes into side of building.
Blows up
Creates inferno at ~8000C that melts the steel in the
building.
Plane snaps in half and falls to the ground.
Huge tower falls on top of it.

Well... that bit is fairly certain.It's pretty
logically sound. Next, we look at the US govs story.

Passport survives said inferno, said fall to the
ground and wasn't burried when tower falls on it.
Passport happens to belong to a muslim.
Lets all bomb red cross warehouses in Afghanistan and
then decide that we need to bomb Iraq and North Korea
because they were in on it too. Clearly the people who
carried out the suicide attack are still at large so
big military campaign needed.

This is not logically sound. I rest my case.

Alun