[casi] It's not about oil!

All of this talk about oil is crazy.
It's not about oil. There - I've said it.

What is it about then?
1)  Support for leaders is strengthened by war - any
war. Very rarely has a policical leader lost an
election when they were at war. It's odvious that Bush
is willing to do anything to get power, and he knows
the right 9 people to get him into power. He wants to
stay in power. The US is in recession. What's the
fastest way to regain support?
2)  He's a fundementalist christian. They're Muslims.
Psalms 137:9 "Blessed is he that taketh thy little
ones and dasheth them against the stones."
etc. etc. etc.
3)  I'll show daddy I can invade Iraq too!

Bush doesn't give a damn about America. If he did he
wouldn't have rigged the US elections. He doesn't want
to stengthen the US economy because he doesn't need to
if he invades Iraq

Alun