Re: [casi] Letter to my MP

> Im an Iraqi and im very upset by your letter because it shows that
you dont really know what the majority of Iraqis in Iraq and outside
who are not Bath's want. we as Iraqis are in a situation where our
houses are on fire and do not care who puts out that fire !!!!!!!!
we are desperate people and in need of help from the international
community to join forces with the Iraqis and help them  rid of Saddam.
leaving Saddam in power will only lead to the death of many more Iraqis.
In Iraq there is an every day war which is with Saddam. He kills them
and opresses them and whenever feels threatened will launch an attack
on his people.
what people must understand is that the people of Iraq have suffered
far too long from Saddam and this external military intervention may be
the only possible hope they have to get rid of Saddam. people in Iraq
want this war to happen because they see that they have nothing to
loose.
obviously no one wants to see their counrty bombed and its people
killed but isnt that happening every day in Iraq.
as for the rest of the muslims who have yet  not realised  whats going
on in Iraq and dont realise the suffereing of the Iraqi people and that
Iraqis dont want Saddam and are desperate people who are in need of
help.
just a question, you oppose the war and probably any external
intervention but what do you think you can do to save the Iraqi people
as they are dying everyday due to the existance of Saddam.
abtehale>

> Siobhan McDonagh, MP
> House of Commons
> London SW1A 0LW
>

> Dear Ms McDonagh
>
> Possible war with Iraq
>
> I am writing to you as my MP to express my opposition to, and deep
> concerns over, the likely war with Iraq.  Here are my reasons:
>
> This war would be immoral and dangerous.  If there is a war, Muslims
> around the world will believe that the US and the UK are against
Islam -

admin@lists.casi.org.uk