[casi] Enfield United Nation's Association Annual Meeting

Sent to me by Francis Sealey. You may reach him directly at
fs@digifutures.org if you wish to attend:

ENFIELD UNITED NATIONS ASSOCIATION

     The Enfield United Nations Association have two important events that
we
     would like to invite you to attend.

     Enfield United Nation's Association Annual Meeting

     The Enfield UNA has now been going for just under a year. We felt it
was now
     time to formalise our Branch, adopt a Constitution and elect Officers
for what
     could be an active and important year ahead. So we would like to invite
you to
     this meeting so that you can take part in our activities and help
advise us on
     future meetings and events.
     This will take place on

          Thursday January 30th at The United Reform Church
          (Margaret Russell Room) Fox Lane, Palmers Green,
          London N13 (entrance is in Burford Gardens). The
          Meeting will commence at 8.0pm

     Debate and Questiontime on The Middle East

     Enfield United Nations Association in partnership with St Johns Chuch,
will be
     holding a debate and questiontime on The Middle East on Thursday,
February
     20th at St Johns Church, Palmers Green and commencing at 8.0pm Tea and
     biscuits will be available from 7.30pm Taking part in the event will be

     Malcolm Harper - Executive Director of the United Nations
     Association UK
     Jean Lambert - Member of the European Parliament
     Stephen Twigg MP for Enfield Southgate

     If you are interested in attending this event then please let us know
and then
     we will send you an invitation.
     We also hope to have many other meetings in the coming year and we hope
     that you will feel able to become involved in some way or the other. We
are
     living in difficult times and it is so easy to believe there is nothing
we can do
     to change events. It is important we do not believe that and we feel
able take
     action where necessary to make a more peaceful and better world.

~ Anai Rhoads

- - - -
Y E S