[casi] Interviewing Inspectors Follow-up

OK...I was mistaken about Resolution 1441. Thanks to everyone for the
clarification! I had another question. What would happen if an Iraqi
scientist refused to be questioned outside of Iraq or asked to be questioned
in the presence of Iraqi officials? Does 1441 give the IAEA or UNMOVIC the
right to forcibly remove an Iraqi scientist, physicist, etc. from Iraq
against the person's will or does 1441 stipulate solely that the Iraq
government cannot prevent the IAEA or UNMOVIC from questioning an Iraqi
outside Iraq? Thanks!

                    Andrew Kahn