From: "Bob Wallace" <bwallace@igc.org>
Newsgroups: misc.activism.progressive
Subject: [toeslist] Just Say 'No" to War
Date: 11 Jan 2003 01:29:12 -0600

>From AlterNet.org Tell Bush You Oppose the War Posted by Matt on
January 8, 2003 @ 10:20AM

It seems that President Bush, who has put himself on the record
repeatedly as not wanting to "govern by focus group," is now asking
for a little public comment on his proposed war on Iraq. Since time
is running out, we urge you to call the White House immediately.

Call 202-456-1111, and when the operator comes on, simply say "I
oppose" or, God forbid, "I approve." The opinion line accepts phone
calls from 9am to 5pm, Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday.