Re: [casi] Opposing War Is Good, But Not Good Enough

Dear Nermin and list,

> They killed, slaughtered, and raped hundreds.

Isn't that what you Ba'athists do now and have done for over 30 years? Pot
calling the kettle black!

>Nobody is thinking for Iraqis who
> lost millions of their children and beloved relatives and friends.

Yes, lost millions of children and beloved relatives and friends because
they were killed by the regime you work for.

You are the last person to talk about an unpatriotic government, all we
Iraqis have had from you Ba'athists is endless bloodshed and wars.

Dawoud