Re: [casi] Why do we need evidence... ?

  Are you really sure? Are you really suggesting that Peter Brook is
manipulating what we all consider to be a precious  working tool?
Alexander

VnStroope@aol.com wrote:

 In a message dated 01/12/2003 7:55:55 AM Central Standard Time,
Ax.Sternberg@t-online.de writes:

> Unless I did not look carefully enough, I have not seen  the following
> opinion by Johann Hall that appeared in the Independent two days ago in
> Peter Brooks greatly help- and resourceful  News, nor did I find a
> reference anywhere else, - maybe because it was just two days ago.

pretty sure I know why Peter would not inlcude this....

Roger Stroope
Treat others not as you wish to, but as they wish to be...
Austin College, Sherman Texas