Re: [casi] Re: CASI-discuss digest, Vol 1 #317 - 2 msgs

Dear Ghazwan

Thank you so much for the information. I will send you a copy of the paper
as soon as it's available.

All the best

Eddie

                    "Ghazwan
                    Al-Mukhtar"          To:     "casi" <casi-discuss@lists.casi.org.uk>,
                    <gaz@uruklink        <EThomas@oxfam.org.uk>, "Colin Rowat"
                    .net>                <c.rowat@espero.org.uk>
                                         cc:
                    07/01/2003           Subject:     Re: [casi] Re: CASI-discuss digest,
                    17:58                Vol 1 #317 - 2 msgs

Dear Eddie, Colin and CASI members

Colin answer is excellent documentation of the situation. I think the move
is motivated partly by the fear of the Iraqi government that the warehouses
will be destroyed by bombing, like what happened in 91. It will also cut
the
monthly administrative nightmare of distributing food for 22 million
persons
which amount to about 450 thousands tons a month!

Best regards
Ghazwan Al-Mukhtar
Baghdad, Iraq