Re: [casi] A few inconvenient facts about Saddam

This columnist has very little credibility as far as I'm concerned. See this article for some
sanctions denial:

http://www.wadinet.de/News/archiv/iraq/nw380_aaronovitch.htm

This latest column is simply an attempt to undermine the antiwar movement in general
and Matt Barr in particular.

Mark Parkinson
Bodmin
Cornwall