RE: [casi] Churchill, gas and the Kurds

I don't need convincing that Churchill was prepared to use gas (he was after
all very keen on area bombing). I need convicing that the RAF actually did
it. I'm a historian, so as far as I'm concerned, hard information is primary
sources: documents referring to it, or reliable and authenticated testimony.

A word of warning. This site that you quote from:

http://www.codoh.com/newsdesk/990111.html

Is notorious: it's run by Holocaust deniers. If they said that the sky was
blue I'd go outside to check.

Chris Williams