RE: [casi] Churchill, gas and the Kurds

Dear Elga,

Please can you post the references from Simons' book to documents in the
Public Record Office? I will be ableto check them out next time I'm there.

I remain unconvinced that the UK used chemical weapons in the middle east in
the 1920s. I've been looking for hard information on this for several years,
and have yet to find any, but I'm open to correction.

Chris Williams