Re: [casi] S. Hussein Is Deterrable (Mearsheimer and Walt)

Hello all,

Here we ago again ignoring the Iraqi people. How do you deter Saddam Hussein from oppressing and
slaughtering Iraqis when that is the only way he can remain in power? If he stops doing so he would
be overthrown, so how do you deter him from doing so?

Clearly a well thought out policy that completely ignores the suffering of millions.

Sama