RE: [casi] Query - Seeking Non-Proliferation Experts

Thank you Nathaniel.  I would start by asking Jean Pascal Zanders at the
Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI).  His area of
expertise is primarily biological and chemical, but he would certainly be
able to point you towards people with nuclear and other expertise as well.
He co-ordinates the SIPRI bio-chem discussion list and is, in my view, a
very fair person.  He can be reached at jpzanders@sipri.org.

Best,

Colin Rowat

work | Room 406, Department of Economics | The University of Birmingham |
Birmingham, B15 2TT, UK | web.bham.ac.uk/c.rowat | (+44/0) 121 414 3754 |
(+44/0) 121 414 7377 (fax) | c.rowat@bham.ac.uk

personal | (+44/0) 7768 056 984 (mobile) | (+44/0) 7092 378 517 (fax) |
(707) 221 3672 (US fax) | c.rowat@espero.org.uk