RE: [casi] Smallpox

Roger,
This is a huge subject. Below is today's entry on stratiawire@stratia.net...
well worth subscribing too (politics are Ross Perot, so it
gives you an idea of what some segments of Middle America
are thinking,) Philippa

        THE MICE EXPERIMENTS

        DECEMBER 13. Journal of Virology 75, 1205-1210.
        That's the citation for the experiment in which mouse pox
        was turned into a killer that wiped out lab mice in
        Australia.

        The scientists had tinkered with the virus to try to create
        sterility in the common pest. Instead, the inserted gene
        crippled an aspect of the immune system---bringing about
        ....   Full story

        MORE ON THE MICE

        DECEMBER 13. This digs a little deeper into the
        Australian scandal re those mice who were injected with
        a genetically altered mouse pox virus which then,
        unexpectedly, killed them.

        This follows my principle, honed over long years of study
        on fraudulent and generally cowboy research: IF THE
        MECHANISM BY WHICH SOME RESULT IS
        OBTAINED IS UNKNOW....   Full story

        THE IRAQ REPORT TO THE UN

        DECEMBER 13. I adivise you to go to my archive and
        find my piece written on October 20, 2001. It details
        some of the massive bio/chem-war shipments out of the
        US to Saddam.

        Which brings up the interesting question: ARE ALL
        THOSE US COMPANIES AND FEDERAL AGENCIES
        ACTUALLY NAMED IN THE CURRENT PAGES IRAQ
        HAS HANDED OVER TO THE UN/US??

        Is the....   Full story