Re: [casi] good news, bad news....

In a message dated 12/09/2002 7:55:24 AM Central Standard Time,
bintilhuda@lycos.com writes:

> this is sort fo true. he does have agents spread all over the world - they
> reach triple figures. some of them are there to infiltrate iraqi
> communities to spy on them, some are told to infiltrate and disrupt these
> communities, some are told to integrate and be part of the anti-sanctions
> movement to utilise it, some are told to form contacts with journalists and
> governments officials to 'pamper' them,  there are also some who are
> 'hit-men' - though they rarely operate in the UK, but do in europe and they
> can potentially be ordered to kill anyone, not just opposition, if they are

I think all governments do, here in the US we call it the CIA, Brits call it
M5, or MI5 or James Bond??   My point was that when it is SH, they are
sleeper cells, which of course are associated with Osama Bin Laden.  Another
example of the media furthering the cause of war.  If we cannot link SH
directly to Osama Bin Laden and 9/11, then we can by inference make him not
only responsible for all acts of terrorism, but perhaps even diaper rash.  I
think at one point I saw it reported that perhaps there was a link between
mosquitoes and the West Nile Virus as WMD!!

Thanks Sama, hope your day is productive!

Roger Stroope
"Ideas are more powerful than weapons"
Austin College, Sherman Texas

"Individuals have international duties which transcend the national
obligations of obedience…Therefore [individual citizens] have the duty to
violate domestic laws to prevent crimes against peace and humanity from
occurring" -- Nuremberg War Crime Tribunal, 1950