[casi] URGENT - HELP FORMATTING AN SCR 1441 ANALYSIS

Dear Members,

I have finished an analysis of Security Council Resolution 1441.  It focuses
on paragraphs that I have been told by sources are perhaps the ones that the
US may be most likely to utilize in order to justif using force against
Iraq.

I would like for the document to look professional and polished, especially
since I plan to forward it to journalists.  Ideally, it would exist as in
pdf, MS Word and html version.  Unfortunately, my formatting skills are
rather rudimentary.

Is there anyone on the list with good formatting skills who might be willing
and able to help? I've been working on this for some time and want to send
it out in advance of the 8 December declaration date.

Many thanks in advance.

Nathaniel

Nathaniel Hurd
Consultant, United Nations Iraq policy, Mennonite Central Committee (MCC)
United Nations Office
90 7th Ave.
Apt. #6
Brooklyn, NY  11217
Tel. (M): 917-407-3389
Tel. (H): 718-857-7639
Fax: 718-504-4224

DISCLAIMER
Any views or opinions presented above are solely those of Nathaniel Hurd and
do not necessarily represent those of the Mennonite Central Committee.  The
Mennonite Central Committee has no legal or other responsibility for the
contents of this message.