Re:[casi] Pilger: "Iraq: yet again, they are lying to us"

Dear List,

One simple example to show how Cook and the other Zionists/Free Masons in
London are lying:

In 1993, the UK government refused to let Iraq buy Angised Tablets (for Angina
Pectoris) without giving a reason. I am enclosing here the text of the telex sent
by the manufacturers WELLCOME to the Iraqi Medicine company.
In discussions, the Iraqis were told that the reason given by the UK government
to the company in private was that Glyceryl Trinitrate can be used to make
explosives!!!
Can one imagine that Iraq would go to all that trouble to extract TNT from
Angised, where each tablet has only 0.5 mg of Glyceryl Trinitrate?
Wouldn't it be easier to smuggle some explosives through Turkey or Jordan??

But, people without morals are ruling the world... What does one expect??

Can someone send this message to Robin Cook et al??

HZ

-------------------------------------

ATTN    -       IMPORT MANAGER KIMADIA
SUBJECT -       YR TL & NO 1955 DD 15/3/93
                ORDER REF 40/91/155
OUR REF:        DAR/5296/93

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ABOVE TLX.
I HAVE AGAIN DISCUSSED THIS MATTER WITH THE UK GOVERNMENT AND THEY WILL STILL
NOT ISSUE THE EXPORT LICENCE FOR ANGISED TABS.

I HAVE EXPLAINED TO THE UK GOVERNMENT THAT GLYCERYL TRINITRATES FOR ESSENTIAL
MEDICAL PRODUIS IS NOT REFUSED BY THE UN SANCTIONS COMMITTEE. THE UK GOVERNMENT
INFORMED ME THAT THEIR REJECTION OF MY APPLICATION FOR AN EXPORT LICENCE IS A UK
GOVERNMENT DECISION AND NOT A UN SANCTIONS COMMITTEE DECISIONS.

THE ONLY THING I CAN SUGGEST IS THAT YOU REQUEST THE IRAQI EMBASSY (INTEREST
SECTION) IN LONDON TO CONTACT THE UK DEPARTMENT OF TRADE AND INDUSTRY REGARDING
THE DECISION NOT TO ISSUE AN EXPORT LICENCE FOR ANGISED TABS.

AGAIN I APOLOGISE FOR INCONVENIENCE THIS WILL CAUSE YOU BUT THE MATTER IS
OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL.

REGARDS

D  A  ROBB
MEA ZONE