[casi] Iran sends ambassadors to Iraq

We have picked up that Iran is sending some form of ambassadors/envoys to Iraq.  There have been no
reports of what is to be discussed although the Holy Cities and situation of the Shia's would be
expected to be part of the discussion.  Clearly one would expect the neighbouring countries to be
looking at contingencies depending upon what happens at the next stages of the process.  SCIRI is
backed by Teheran so how they see the situation will be important.

This has not as yet been in the western media although we would expect it to appear in the next day
or so.