[casi] Oil for Food per Iraqi family

data for average family size in Iraq.

Looking at Phase XII of Oil for Food (30 May 2002 - 25 November 2002) -
this is slightly less than 6 months, but I'm calculating on the basis that
it is half a year - "$3.01 billion will be available to the Programme" (the
90-day report on Phase XII, at:
http://www.un.org/Depts/oip/background/latest/phaseXII-90.pdf )

The population of Iraq is 23.3 million (according to the World Almanac,
2002).

So for the half year for Phase XII, the OIP will have $3010/23.3 per person
= $129.2.

So per year, this comes to $258.4 per person. Or 71 cents per day.

Hope this helps.
Glen.