Re: [casi] Recent Amnesty

Dear list members,
Below is a letter I sent and it was published in
yesterday's Daily Telegraph and Metro about
Saddam's amnesty.

Dear Sir,
Saddam continues to use his deception techniques
by announcing the release of all prisoners
including political ones. Saddam has always said
that Iraq did not have a single political
prisoner, now he is telling us that he has
released them. We Iraqis have a lot of reasons
not to believe Saddam. Releasing thieves and
murderers to the streets of Iraq is not the
solution. The only thing that can restore the
disastrous situation in Iraq is the removal of
saddam and his government and establishing a
proportionally representative democratic regime.

Ahmed

Sent by Mail at easy.com, an easyGroup company.