[casi] Fwd: [JPN] Little Spartans

Dear Anai & List,

'American' kids playing Soldiers? And Iraqi? Guess where else -surprise,
surprise, Israel! Some time ago, I saw this brief article, which I then
forwarded to Lynne Jones MP. The reason: a long story! - Don't forget to
view the whole page (and sorry the pictures aren't included)!

Greetings,  Bert Gedin.