Re: [casi] Blair Warned Iraq Regime Change War Is Illegal

The UK Government is being duplicitous. They will seek to make it 'legal' by getting a
new resolution with conditions which Iraq can't agree to.

WMD was used as an excuse to maintain sanctions on Iraq. Since the excuse of Sept
11th arrived and the US public are more malleable and US war technology is so much
more improved (and Iraq is down the pan) then the US/UK have opted for takeover.

> I have included an article (below)  that was sent to me by a friend.
>
> My question is, what will happen as Blair considers a regime change
> illegal, when Bush wants it? How will the UK help the US with this
> war? Does anyone think Blair is appeasing the UK by saying it is
> illegal to fight for a regime change, but will support it anyway with
> the UK's military?
>
> How can the UK join the US in a "fight" against Iraq when it (UK)
> clearly does not meet eye-to-eye on the reasons to justify this war?
>
> ~ Anai Rhoads
Mark Parkinson
Bodmin
Cornwall