[casi] regarding Peggyann's post on the media's silence

about our protests here,

I would like to add - though our British friends
probably already know this - that they were also
virtually silent on reporting the huge demonstration
in London last Saturday.

The silence (and corruption) of our corporate media is
one of the biggest roadblocks we face.

Lisa

=====
"The world is a dangerous place to live,
not because of the people who are evil,
but because of the people who don't
do anything about it."

Albert Einstein