[casi] congratulations to the English people

Hello all,
400.000 demonstrators in London... This is incredible.
I'd like to congratulate all the english anti-war and anti-sanction movements, all the
media-watchers, for their relentless efforts for peace in Iraq, for the lifting of the genocidal
sanctions, and the struggle against media-lies.
I hope Bush & Blair have understood that the world-community doesn't want an escalation of the war
in Iraq, that would be a violation of the international law and another heavy blow to the Iraqi
people, who have suffered enough.
Don't attack Iraq !! No war, no sanctions !!
(We made a small effort to be with you in London: we organised a bus from Belgium)
Greetings and thank you all.
Now we must carry on with our work against a new war, for the lifting of the embargo. We owe it to
the Iraqi people.
Dirk Adriaensens.
www.irak.be