Re [casi] Regime change, the lesser evil

Democrocy is not founded on assassination of a leader and mass slaughter.
That makes the agressors 'rogue states.' Collins definition of
assassination: 'to murder.' George Bush yesterday 'I'm gonna kill him
because he tried to kill my Dad", apart from the fact it is unknown for sure
who was behind that attempt or whether it was simply people who were against
the US (there are a couple ..) is this the sort of language we expect from
the 'leader of the free world'? We are being dragged back to the dark ages.

best, f.

>The priority must be an end to sanctions
>Mark Parkinson
>Bodmin
>Cornwall

The priority is to end Saddam's regime and end sanctions.

More importantly, would not a regime change by the US by the quickest and
least bloody way of ending sanctions?

Stop being a pacifist and be realistic and practical.

Best wishes,
Yasser