Re: [casi] Int. wt. John Stauber from Propaganda Watch

<sometimes people give vitamins and aspirin and money to those traveling to
Iraq. By chance can anyone add to that list of what is needed desperately in
Iraq right now.>

Dear Peggy and members

"vitamins and aspirin and money " are appreciated as a token of defiance to
US ban on goods to Iraq and also as a token support to the Iraqi people.
I am sure you agree with me that if the west stop causing headache to the 23
million Iraqi's we will not need the Aspirins. During the 1980's the biggest
problem was child obesity. Baby food and vitamins were readily available and
cheap. It is the sanctions that caused the malnutrition and the high
infinite mortality. As to the money we were having a reasonable high
standard of living till the UK/USA/UN decided to destroy the civilian
infrastructure in the country then we were forced to pay the UN to destroy
more. Yesterday Powell was suggesting that we should pay again for
destruction that the US/UK will cause in their future attack.
"what is needed desperately " is the understanding the west have committed
and still committing the biggest genocide in the history. That have to stop.

Best regards

Ghazwan Al-Mukhtar
Baghdad, Iraq