[casi] demo in flagstaff,arizona against bush's visit

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

A small town in northern arizona, Flagstaff, is preparing to loudly protest
Bush's stop here on Friday, September 27th. He's coming here to push local
Rupublican candidates for Congress. These are now key races for control of the
House of Representatives, and Arizona has become a pivotal state in this
contest. Hundreds of community members met in a town hall meeting in this
mountain town for 3 hours, with all intent on stopping Bush's war on Iraq. The
citizens of Flagstaff are intent on making this small American town the
example for all small towns in America--to lead them against Bush's war. The
residents are organized and ready for him. We want to get this information
out, especially the point that Flagstaff, Arizona is making a stand and will
be the leader of the small towns of the United States in stopping Bush's rush
to war. Question: can someone provide us with an email/phone list of European
media so we can send out our press release asap? Send the list to:
danrobicheau@hotmail.com[1]  Thankyou.