[casi] Re: CASI-discuss digest, Vol 1 #211 - 8 msgs

Tom, I just want to let you know that you have my
whole hearted support and utmost respect and that I am
sure this is felt by most members on this list.

On a related matter, I wonder if anyone knows whether
aid organisations like the Red Cross or the Red
Crescent have special programme for Iraq, particularly
now that war is imminent?  I searched their sites some
time ago and did not find anything.  Are these aid
agencies active in Iraq at all?  It would be great if
anyone who knows this can let us know so that we can
contribute financially.

All the best, Tom

Jiale