[casi] incubator babies mark 2?

Hi,

I have an unshakable suspicion that we have just been treated to incubator
babies, mark 2. A beautiful young Iraqi woman told her story in impeccable
American english, with star like camera confidence at the end of Ch4 news
this evening in a spot called 'The Exile'. The usual vileness of Saddam, a
dwarfed, terrified, enchained nation, Saddam should be got rid of to free
her people, that was what they wanted etc., from a safe leafy park where the
nukes, napalm, cluster bombs, 'turkey shoots' (or mere DU) were a far away
thing. Her uncle (an oil minister) had been a victim of the regime, shot I
think ' 147  times.' The language had been that odd bellringing stuff all
through, but that was (no pun intended) the killer fact. A shattered,
traumatised, terrified family gets a body back and starts counting the
bullet holes? (that many, it would anyway, presumably, frankly pulp and
uncountable, one is pretty messy.)

I missed her name, it seemed not to be screened. But interesting to know who
she is. Wonder if this new multi-million $ Global PR set up has anything to
do with it? I'd lay money. Watch for babies on bonfires .....

best, f.

ps anyone know if an oil minister has been allegedly shot till this evening?