Re: [casi] Dirk Adriaensens contribution to Saddams Palaces.

In a message dated 09/22/2002 9:55:48 AM Central Daylight Time,
hasseini@maktoob.com writes:

> Shouldn't we spend more time on the important issue of how to stop a coming
> aggression, rather than finding justification for the US to divert the
> attention

I choose to spend time learning as much about the situation as possible,
which is of course my privilege.  Those who help, their choice.  You are
welcome to read, contribute, or DELETE as you see fit.  If your time is
limited enough that a few emails will disrupt your effectiveness in working
to avert war, perhaps responding to this particular thread is
counterproductive for you and should be avoided.

The parameters of this list deal specifically with Sanctions but much
latitude has been afforded those of us who use this as a resource, including
dialogue relating to WAR, which is perhaps outside of the parameters as well.
 I specifically asked the question because this particular topic it has been
used in this country to justify both the sanctions and the looming war,
therefore to me, for my endeavors, it is relevant.

Roger Stroope
Peace is a Human Right
Austin College