From: "Diarmuid" <diarmuidfogarty@onetel.net.uk>
To: <casi-discuss@lists.casi.org.uk>
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2002 8:16 AM
Subject: [casi] Repeated request

Just a reminder of my earlier question. I know how easy it is for these
things to get lost in the various threads:

Who decides if the UN approves of the wholesale massacre of Iraqi people? Is
it the General Assembly or the Security Council? How many countries
consitute the Security Council? [How many of those countries form part of
the G7/8 body?]

Of course, I could go and find out this information for myself...well,
actually, this is almost what I'm doing! Any answers?