[casi] BBC News E-mail: UN resolutions on Iraq

Bert Gedin saw this story on BBC News Online and thought you should see it.

------------
Message:

To Diarmuid & List. This should help provide some useful answers, maybe
for us all. Don't forget, Diarmuid, the historic connections, from 1990
and before (or am I stating the obvious?).
------------

*UN resolutions on Iraq*
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/1/hi/world/middle_east/2246037.stm>

BBC News Online outlines the main United Nations Security Council
resolutions against Saddam Hussein's Iraq.

BBC Daily E-mail
Choose the news and sport headlines you want - when you want them, all in one daily e-mail
<http://www.bbc.co.uk/dailyemail/>

Disclaimer: The BBC is not responsible for the content of this e-mail, and anything said in this
e-mail does not necessarily reflect the BBC's views.

If you don't wish to receive such mails in the future, please e-mail webmasters@bbc.co.uk making
sure you include the following text:
I do not want to receive "E-mail a friend" mailings.