[casi] BBC called...

Dear List,

I just received a call from the BBC asking me to speak out on live radio this Sunday regarding the
weapons inspections. Unfortunately, I will be unable to do it, but have given Erik Gustafson's
(EPIC) information in case he decides to speak on my behalf.

They say they may still post my comments on the web site this Sunday along with several others.

Did anyone else get a call yet? And if so .. how many of you plan to speak on the prog?

Best,

~ Anai Rhoads

- - - -
Forgiveness breaks the chain of causality because he who forgives you -- out of love--takes upon
himself the consequences of what you have done. Forgiveness, therefore, always entails a sacrifice.