Re: [casi] Response to Anai Rhoads thoughts

In a message dated 17/09/02 18:58:58 GMT Daylight Time, anairhoads@myself.com
writes:

> Subj:Re: [casi] Response to Anai Rhoads thoughts
> Date:17/09/02 18:58:58 GMT Daylight Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:anairhoads@myself.com">anairhoads@myself.com</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:casi-discuss@lists.casi.org.uk">casi-discuss@lists.casi.org.uk</A>
> Sent from the Internet

I hope you are wrong. I can't see that Blair can go along with an attack but
I might be wrong about that,too. US public opinion is opposed to action
without support. Russia, China, and France were not keen(nor are British
people and MPs) before action by Iraq. US has started on UN route and is very
difficult to drop back now. Before this, I felt very pessimistic. Bush
doesn't impress anybody with any brains. He sounds and loooks as if he is
suffering from Alzeimers, and Europe(apart from Blair) regard him with
contempt, and Cheney, and Rumsfeld, and Ashcroft.

Regards,

Chris